Personal blogging is still very popular and the variation of blogs apearing online is really high. Some blog main about their family while others focus in interest or maybe vacations they have been on. Even though a blog is personal and non pro, it should look good and have all the features available to other premium themes. This is in my opinion just what Woothemes offer now.
myweblog is personal blog in the same vein as our most popular themes – Busy Bee & Fresh News. The style is modern and funky, whilst the colour-coded categories are sure to provide you with a little bit of extra fun when crafting that next blog post! Typically WordPress Gallery themes can be a good starting point for setting up a portfolio or personal blog.
- Colour-coded categories;
- Ability to use sticky posts with featured post highlighting;
- Integrated Lifestream;
- Dedicated blog category template and home page module;
- Widgetized sidebar with multiple myweblog-specific widgets; and
- 5 great colour schemes to suit your site identity.
- Integrated Theme Options (for WordPress) to tweak the layout, colour scheme etc. for the theme
- Automatic Image Resizer, which is used to dynamically create the thumbnails for the blog posts on the home page;
- Threaded Comments for WP 2.7;
- Trendy drop-down menu’s for your main navigation;
- Custom Page Templates for Archives & Sitemap;
- Built-in Gravatar Support for Comments
Find more details on The Station here.
Also don’t miss these best wordpress themes if you’re looking for a great theme for your website.