Step By Step Guide to Get Your Website Build Today
>> How To Choose The Right Hosting and Domain Name <<
To make things easy on you we have researched the available hosting opportunities and compared price, uptime, support etc. To be honest there is several good hosting options to choose from.
Bluehost is one of the best hosting companies in 2016 and they have fair price with a free domain name included. They also have a 30-day money back guarantee so no worries if you regret.
Click here to get started, then follow the easy steps in the tutorial below.
1. Choose your new domain name.
Before you get started you need to decide on a good domain name. It should be short, catchy and easy to remember. See this article for more information and tips.
If you decide to host your new website on Bluehost you can also register a domain through them. This will make the whole process very easy and straight forward. Bluehost will give you a free domain name when you sign up.
2. Buy hosting for your blog.
It is easy and fast to set up your blog on Bluehost. First you need to buy a hosting package. Just follow the 5 steps below and your new hosting account will be ready for your blog.
- Go to Bluehost and click the green button “Get Started Now”
- Then choose a hosting package based on your needs. If your blog is just getting started a “Basic” package will be perfect
- Enter your domain name if you already have one, or sign up for a new free domain name
- Enter your personal information and your payment information
- Enter a password for your account. It is of course important to keep it secure
3. Connect your domain and your hosting.
4. Install WordPress.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you). I recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing any product or service. This article is not a guideline, a recommendation or endorsement of specific products.
1. Install And Activate Slimpy Theme
- Download Slimpy.zip to your computer
- Log in to WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance > Themes
- Click on Add New at the top
- Click on Upload theme tab
- Upload Slimpy.zip file and click Activate
2. Create a Custom Menu