WordPress was originally designed for being the ultimate publishing platform for bloggers. However today WordPress in not only the most popular blogging software – it is also invading other publishing areas with great success. It is quite common today to see business website (typically referred to as CMS), shops, community/member sites etc. build using WordPress. Even for online magazine publishing WordPress is growing really strong.
CadabraPress the latest WPZOOM theme is offering users a professional and elegant display of articles and it is packed with a lot of nice features for getting started fast with a theme. WPZOOM is in my opinion the WordPress Premium Theme vendor with the best and largest collection of magazine style themes. If CadabraPress is not right for you I’m sure their site is worth a visit anyway.
Disclosure: Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links and I will earn a commission if you purchase through those links (at no extra cost to you). I recommend that you do your own independent research before purchasing any product or service. This article is not a guideline, a recommendation or endorsement of specific products.
Lets start with taking a look at the theme look and feel. It is really light and clean, but at the same time it make good use of the space available to provide a lot of information – as expected for a magazine style theme. The featured news area is special with space for four articles one with large title image and three with smaller thumbnails.
One of the really nice features of the theme is the navigation. It is split up into three menus where the one at the top includes a quite unique and great looking login box.
The menus have great looking drop downs in different colors.
According to WPZOOM the CadabraPress theme have more features than any other theme they have created. Below I’m listing a few of the new features that really differentiate this theme.
The CadabraPress theme also have custom templates for archives giving readers easy access and a good overview.
From the post page it is possible to choose custom layout for the individual post. This is quite useful e.g. if you have a post where you need to show large images or want the reader to have special focus on the content with no disturbing elements.
WordPress Options Pages
To make it easy and give you optimal flexibility without need for coding the CadabraPress includes the WPZoom options panels.
You can check the options panel out here and see more details.
We have published several articles on this topic and if you did not find the theme you where looking for I recommend you continue your search in one of the articles below.
- Great Websites Dedicated to Help You Find WordPress Themes @tripwire magazine
- 40 Fresh and Awesome Premium WordPress Themes @tripwire magazine
- 26 High Quality Premium WordPress Themes Released in 2010 @tripwire magazine
- 25+ Excellent Portfolio WordPress Themes to showcase your Creative Work @tripwire magazine
- 60+ Free Clean, Simple Minimalist WordPress Themes @tripwire magazine
- 90+ Top Notch Free WordPress Themes @tripwire magazine
- Magnific a Stunning CMS Theme for WordPress @tripwire magazine
- Take Blogging to the Next Level with Standard Theme 2 for WordPress @tripwire magazine
- 75+ Awesome Free and Premium Portfolio Themes for WordPress @tripwire magazine
- 90+ Best Plugins and Themes to Turn WordPress into a Powerful CMS @tripwire magazine